Saturday, April 3, 2010

typical saturday.

I love Saturdays, especially during the warmer months. It is the one day of the week where I am truly worry free and the only things that boggle my mind are what to buy at the market, deciding on paint colors for the current renovation project, shoe bargain hunting, etc.

oscar de la renta shades- a must for city strutting.

be green. recyclable totes are so versatile. I often use these during my weekly weekend run to Haymarket.



I am semi-obsessed with sofft shoes. they are a staple in my shoe collection for city striding. their leather is super soft. I snatched 4 pairs from their '10 spring collection today. to view their website click here.

my new sofft spring collection.


hydrangeas: one of my favorite blooms.

favorite pair.

dinner plate: roasted seabass
my husband made an awesome dinner w/ the seabass and the bosc pears bought from Haymarket earlier during the day. roasted seabass with puree carrots. side dish- sauteed bosc pears in butter + plum wine.